The Worthy House integrates audio versions of its writings into the site. All writings since January 1, 2018 are recorded as narration podcasts, along with selected posts from earlier. These can be accessed through several ways:
- At the middle and bottom of each article is an audio player, from which the narration can be played directly from any browser, or downloaded.
- Below are the most recent narrations collected in one place. Or, to see all narrated podcasts in one place, go here.
- All narrations are available for subscription on Apple Podcasts (thus accessible from iPhones, for example) and Spotify.
- Any podcast syndication can be fed from our podcast RSS feed (http://podcast.theworthyhouse.com/feed.xml).
- All narrations are available on Odysee, the front end of LBRY, a decentralized platform without the censorship of YouTube. More recent narrations have subtitles, older ones do not.
- Finally, all narrations are also available on our YouTube channel, complete with accurate subtitles (not auto-generated).
More narrations of older writings are being added over time, especially for popular writings. We also hope to expand the podcast format to include live discussions and debates, but that remains to be seen.